Time to hire an adoption attorney?
You have come to the right place! Kirsh & Kirsh, P.C. has been handling adoptions in Indiana for 40+ years and handles foster care/DCS adoptions from every county in Indiana.
If you have custody of a child as a foster parent or a child has been placed with you by the Department of Children Services, we can help you understand the process of adopting the child and, perhaps, even obtaining an adoption subsidy.
We are happy to speak with you by telephone, without cost or obligation, to answer questions about your particular situation.
Please explore the resources on this page and throughout our website. When you’re ready, click here to get this exciting process started.
Adoption attorney, Grant Kirsh, handles all of our foster care adoptions and is recognized as a leader in foster care adoptions in Indiana.
Kirsh & Kirsh, P.C. will assist you with the following in your foster care/DCS adoption:
- Filing and finalizing your adoption
- Negotiating adoption subsidies
- Name change for the child(ren)
- Provide instruction to obtain new social security cards with names and new numbers for the child(ren)
- Issuance of new birth certificates with new names and your names for the child(ren)
"*" indicates required fields