You Are In Indiana? But I Live In Tennessee, Mississippi, Or Kentucky. How Can You Help Me Give Up My Baby For Adoption?

You Are In Indiana? But I Live In Tennessee, Mississippi, Or Kentucky. How Can You Help Me Give Up My Baby For Adoption?

Yes, we at Adoption Attorneys Kirsh & Kirsh, P.C. (“Kirsh & Kirsh”), are based in Indiana, but one of our attorneys is also licensed to practice law in Tennessee, Mississippi, and Kentucky and soon in Illinois and Michigan. The attorneys at Kirsh & Kirsh sometimes called the “Kirsh Boys” among adoption professionals around the country – Steve Kirsh and his brothers, Joel and Rob Kirsh, and his son, Grant Kirsh, have over 90 years of combined experience handling adoptions. Furthermore, we represent prospective adoptive parents from all over the country.

Whether you live in Indiana, Tennessee, Mississippi, or Kentucky, we will take care of all of the arrangements for the adoption, including providing you information about carefully screened, thoroughly investigated, prospective, adoptive parents, helping you qualify for Medicaid, assisting with living expenses, letting you choose your doctor and at what hospital you will deliver, arranging for you to speak with a counselor (only if you want) and your own, independent, non-Kirsh & Kirsh attorney, who can give you confidential, legal advice, without any cost on your part.

Our contact information is below.  We will answer your questions and provide you the information you seek, without cost or obligation on your part. In other words, talking to us is FREE and does NOT mean you ever have to talk or text with us again. We can help you find an AMAZING, WONDERFUL, adoptive home for your precious baby, whether you live in Nora or Indianapolis, Bloomington or Greenfield, Evansville or Columbus, or South Bend or Ft. Wayne, Richmond or Elkhart, or any Indiana county or city in between, or ANYWHERE in Tennessee, Mississippi, or Kentucky.

We have lots of wonderful, carefully screened, loving families, FROM INDIANA AND ALL OVER THE COUNTRY (married, single, Lesbian, and Gay) who cannot wait to welcome a baby into their hearts and homes and are happy to assist with living expenses to the full extent allowed by law.

You can call, text, and or email us anytime -call: 317-575-5555, text: 317-721-2030, email:, or Facebook message: We answer our office phone 24 hours a day, every single day. We try to respond to emails and text messages within minutes of receipt.

POSITIVE ADOPTION LANGUAGE DISCLAIMER:  Please understand that these blog posts are written in a way to use language that people use when searching for help with their adoption plans.  Unfortunately, while all of us understand what positive adoption language means, most expectant moms who come to us first do not understand what that means. The most common search term on the Internet for expectant moms is “how do I give up my baby for adoption.”  If we do not include those words in our blog posts and instead put “how do I create an adoption plan for my baby,” our website will not show up in most expectant moms’ search results in Google.

Write a Comment